27.4.09

Japanese Four Seasons...




OHAYOU GOZAIMASU :D

I love Japan very much.
One of the reason is the beautiful four season.
Scenery in Japan changes greatly by the four seasons.

It is vividly colored in spring by cherry blossoms and a beautiful flower.
In summer,green trees and blue sky and sea give me energy.
In autumu,they set the hillsides ablaze with red and yellow tints.
Winter...The snow that lies thick quietly gives the relief and silence to my mind.

They are ephemeral, and beautiful.
They teach us the all things.
And they tell us what's the live.

In the past and present,
the Japanese lives with nature,learns from nature,
respects to nature, and has praised the power and the charm.

There are many methods of expressing the four seasons.
Music, and the painting and the Japanese poem
The Japanese has expressed nature by a variety of methods.

The hanging scroll is the one of that.



This is a hanging scroll that expressed the four seasons.

I started sales of this hanging scroll at the Japanese culture and the four seasons for an interesting person.

I think I want a lot of foreigners to enjoy Japanese culture.

My shop is this.



Please feel free to come to my shop.
Well,see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment